Friday, May 23, 2008

Will the real Toja please stand up...

Wow. Juan has been pretty lousy lately. To quote the gambling superstar Charles Barkley (doing my best Frank Caliendo impersonation), he's been "terrible."

There have been quite a few posts on other sites talking about Juan's lack of form. Some wonder if last season was out of character and we're seeing the real Juan now. I doubt it. He was way too good last year for that to have been an anomaly.

I wonder if his injuries have been worse than he's let on? Maybe he recovers slowly? Or maybe his head's just not right?

One thing's for sure - his form has been off and the team has suffered because of it. I hope he breaks out of this slump soon, or this is going to be a looooooong, terrible, summer...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont know but I miss the old juan toja

Anonymous said...

hello... i`m from romania and i heard that Toja will be transffered at Steaua Bucharest. Can i speak with you about him? Give me a answer

CKeltner said...

Hey there Romania! Toja to Steau Bucharest, huh? That is an interesting rumor. Feel free to post questions here and I will answer them, or give me a way to email with you directly and we can communicate that way.

Anonymous said...

Hey. You can contact me at the id messenger or mail steaua_ra26@yahoo.com